Everyone loves popcorn, and if you are figuring out which popcorn popper you should pick, then you are in the right place. In this article, we are going to check out about the Presto 04821 Orville Redenbachers Hot Air Popper Review.
The Presto 04821 Orville Redenbachers Hot Air Popper is the best deal if you are tired of eating bagged microwave kernels and all the preservatives and oil contained in popcorn. This popcorn maker utilizes hot air meaning that you will not use oil just to prepare the kernels. When it comes to making popcorn, this unit is high-speed. You can make 18 cups of popcorn in less two and a half minutes.
This popcorn machine features a butter melting dish at the top of the unit with slotted holes through which the melted butter can drip onto the popcorn. The popcorn prepared by this popper is fat-free and has the lowest amount of calories, generally around 30 calories in a cup deprived of any added flavors or even preservatives. This means the calories of this popcorn is about 89 percent less than the kernel popped in oil. Hence, very healthy too.
Since the air is used for popping the kernels, it is pretty straightforward to clean this machine. You can just wipe clean cover and the base of this popcorn makers.
The best part about this popcorn maker is that it comes with a one-year limited warranty and is lightweight, weighing around 2.9 pounds.
- Capable of preparing 18 cups of popcorn in less than two and a half minutes with no unpopped kernels left behind
- Pops corn without oil for only 30 calories for every cup and zero calories from fat
- Easy to clean since it pops with hot air
- Butter melter which doubles as the measuring cup
- Made of plastic
- Available in white color
- Dimensions: 10-inches by 11.5-inches by 7.1-inches
- Weight: 2.9 pounds
- Product built to Northern American Electrical Standards
- One year limited warranty